WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) today issued a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM), which proposes to raise the coverage thresholds for collecting and reporting data about closed-end mortgage loans and open-end lines of credit under the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) rules. For more details click this link.
- HMDA Outliers: Does your credit union stand out in the crowd?
- House Financial Services Committee passes legislation to help combat lending discrimination
- The Importance of Maintaining Your HMDA Data Accuracy
- HUD Makes More Than $20 Million Available to Community Housing Groups
- What LendingPatterns™ Can Show You About the New York Community Bank and Flagstar Merger