The 2020 HMDA Snapshot LARs released by CFPB on June 17, 2021, are now available in LendingPatterns™. LendingPatterns™ is a web-based data mining and analytical tool that uses public and private Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data to analyze loan applications for every lender required to report HMDA data. The web-based tool now contains 16 years of HMDA data, going back historically to 2004. LendingPatterns’ uniqueness lies in the design of reports by industry experts to identify potential areas of fair lending opportunity and risk related to underwriting, pricing, and potential redlining. The tool is used by lenders, federal and state regulators, community housing groups and researchers to better under the mortgage lending market. For more information about LendingPatterns™, click here.
- LendingPatterns™ has been updated with the 2021 Area Median Income
- CUNA Fair Lending Workshop Virtual October 12-13, 2021
- Minimizing Redlining Risk: Questions Lenders Need to be Able to Answer (Part 2)
- Minimizing Redlining Risk: Questions Lenders Need to be Able to Answer (Part 1)
- ComplianceTech Recognized for Market Readiness in CFPB Tech Sprint 2021