The 2020 HMDA Snapshot LARs released by CFPB on June 17, 2021, are now available in LendingPatterns™. LendingPatterns™ is a web-based data mining and analytical tool that uses public and private Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data to analyze loan applications for every lender required to report HMDA data. The web-based tool now contains 16 years of HMDA data, going back historically to 2004. LendingPatterns’ uniqueness lies in the design of reports by industry experts to identify potential areas of fair lending opportunity and risk related to underwriting, pricing, and potential redlining. The tool is used by lenders, federal and state regulators, community housing groups and researchers to better under the mortgage lending market. For more information about LendingPatterns™, click here.
- Five Reasons for Doing a HMDA Scrub
- Analyze Patterns of “Not Provided” Race and Ethnicity in the HMDA Before You Submit
- 2021 Redlining Presentation at Black Homeownership Summit
- 5 Ways HMDA Data Are Used in Fair Lending Analysis: Your analysis is only as good as the data
- 5 Ways to Use HMDA Data in a Non-Fair Lending Context