The American Bankers Association hosted a Free webinar titled, “Be Part of the Change: Expanding Black Homeownership,” on June 29, 2021. ComplianceTech Managing Director, Maurice Jourdain-Earl, was one of the featured panelists for the webinar.
The webinar registration link is available to access the recorded presentation.
As described on the site, the webinar covered the following topics:
- What does the data tell us about lending in the Black community?
- What alliances will make you successful?
- How can banks engage with faith-based organizations?
- What does a specialized lending program for Black borrowers look like?
- How do you leverage down-payment assistance programs
The panel was moderated by Antoine Thompson, Housing and Urban Policy Expert, and included the following speakers:
- AJ Barkley, Bank of America
- David Berenbaum, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- David Dworkin, National Housing Conference
- Marcia Griffin, HomeFree USA
- Maurice Jourdain Earl, ComplianceTech
- Rob Nichols, American Bankers Association
- Courtney Johnson Rose, National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Janneke Ratcliffe, Urban Institute
- Lisa Rice, National Fair Housing Alliance
Mortgage Lending Trends to Black Americans
Send download link to: