Products & Services
ComplianceTech software products deliver superior tools and insights to maximize untapped markets, fair lending practices, regulatory compliance, and industry intelligence.
What makes us unique is that we implement our multi-disciplinary approach by exploiting novel data-driven technologies. Thus, strategic decisions of financial/business managers are well supported by documented facts instead of untested hypotheses or myths. We take the deep dive into the data to uncover specific lending opportunities, systematic operational impediments to success and hidden origination and compliance failure risks.
Our applications are used by all types of institutions, some of the largest in America as well as small community banks, credit unions, non-profit organizations and federal and state regulators.
LendingPatterns™ is a revolutionary web-based data mining and exploration tool that analyzes millions of loan applications for thousands of lenders to produce executive level reports on numerous aspects of mortgage lending in America.
LendingPatterns™ is the only online HMDA data mining tool providing multiple years of loan transaction data at your fingertips. It is the best tool to use to understand the distinguishing characteristics of lenders, borrowers, markets and neighborhoods.
Fair Lending Magic™
Fair Lending Magic™ automates compliance and fair lending risk analysis for all types of loans. It equips the fair lending analyst with the tools needed to quickly and efficiently conduct evaluations that lead to effective analysis of risk management and lending practices. With Fair Lending Magic’s™ point and click interface, analysis can be completed in minutes, with automatically generated charts and graphs that can be easily exported into your presentations or dashboard to communicate your message clearly and effectively. There is no software to install or maintain, because you access Fair Lending Magic™ from the cloud.
Experience Guided Analysis
- User-friendly dashboard mirrors the regulators’ fair lending exam workflow
- Menu-driven step-by-step wizard for regression models and other statistical analyses makes testing easy for non-statisticians
- Analyze fair lending activity inside vs. outside assessment areas
- Conduct electronic comparative file reviews by channel, loan officer, broker, and branch
- Prioritize loan products, markets, and prohibited basis groups to analyze based on significant disparities and exceptions
- Produce compelling fair lending theme-based charts and maps
- Fine-tune analyses by specific borrower, geographic, and/or loan characteristics
BISG, Federal Reserve, and Racestimator™ race/gender methodologies included
Training and Support
- Free company-specific training
- Frequent workshops offered through free online training with live instruction
- Video library available for frequently asked “how to” questions
- Email help-desk support 8 am to 8 pm EST
- All maintenance included in annual license fee
Contract Fair Lending Professional Services can be a smart alternative to manage your budget while building internal capacity. ComplianceTech has decades of experience in the finance industry, and a focus on fair lending risk management. If you are looking for a trusted advisor with expert knowledge and systems, ComplianceTech has what you need.
Fair Lending Exam Preparation
The first time you become aware of a potential fair lending issue should not be during a compliance examination by your regulator. You want to be able to demonstrate that:
- Your fair lending compliance system is trustworthy and reliable;
- You have a process and system in place to detect discrimination in lending, if any;
- Your self-audit capability demonstrates effectiveness in eliminating, correcting or amending problems with lending practices.
The fair lending experts at ComplianceTech can provide total fair lending assessment services.
Fair Lending Issues Risk Assessment
The Fair Lending Issues Risk Assessment is a process in which ComplianceTech senior analysts interview and survey the lender’s management and line staff in functional areas such as, production, processing, underwriting and servicing. Numerous penetrating questions are asked to identify operational policies, practices and processes that give rise to fair lending risk. Assessments are made of how fair lending is communicated throughout the organization and whether or not internal controls are in place to detect discrimination. A written and oral presentation of our findings is provided at the end of the process. Senior management armed with this information can use it pro-actively monitor fair lending risks.
Data Needs Assessment
The Data Needs Risk Assessment should be the lender’s first step in addressing fair lending compliance risks. Before risk can be monitored, the lender needs to know it has the quantity and quality of data to conduct fair lending monitoring. ComplianceTech will scrutinize data and metadata to verify the lender is ready to institute monitoring activities. This also answers the question of whether the compliance management system is reliable.
If you agree that now is the time to consider outsourcing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.