The 2020 Modified LARs released by CFPB on March 31, 2021, are now available in LendingPatterns™. LendingPatterns™ is a web-based data mining and analytical tool that uses public and private Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data to analyze loan applications for every lender required to report HMDA data. The web-based tool now contains 16 years of HMDA data, going back historically to 2004. LendingPatterns’ uniqueness lies in the design of reports by industry experts to identify potential areas of fair lending opportunity and risk related to underwriting, pricing, and potential redlining. The tool is used by lenders, federal and state regulators, community housing groups and researchers to better under the mortgage lending market. For more information about LendingPatterns™, click here.
- ComplianceTech Announces the Availability of 2020 HMDA data in LendingPatterns™
- National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) Selects the ComplianceTech Suite™ of Products for Credit Union Fair Lending Examinations
- ComplianceTech selected as HousingWire 2021 HW Tech100 Mortgage Honoree
- ComplianceTech and Tuscan Club University Present Fair Lending Training for Compliance Professionals
- Almost 2021: Year-in review perspective of HMDA, Fair Lending, and CRA developments